Regional Sales Manager – Flooring Southeast
Protecto Wrap Company is seeking an experience Regional Sales Manager for our Flooring Division on the South East. The South East Region includes North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, and the panhandle of Florida. As our Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales and management of Protecto Wrap flooring products within the assigned territory. You will work remotely from your home office and travel 2-3 days per week, approximately 50% of time working with customers on location. Additionally, you will be responsible for the management of the authorized manufacturer’s representatives within the specific territory. The selected candidate must live in the region that they support.
- Strives to accomplish organizational and departmental mission.
- Develops and maintains relationships with the contractor and architectural communities to drive demand for Protecto Wrap Products.
- Manages and directs all activities involving sales of Protecto Wrap Flooring Products.
- Represent company at trade shows and customer events to promote products.
- Must be able to present product information in a professional manner to existing and potential customers.
- Manages the authorized manufacturer’s representatives within an assigned region.
- Confers or consults with the marketing department to plan advertising services and to secure information on products and customer specifications.
- Provides accurate information to customers regarding product knowledge, technical and pricing.
- Works with the customer service, shipping, and production departments to be sure products are available and shipped in a timely manner.
- Effectively and efficiently conducts product training at all levels of the sales channel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time