Super Stick Synthetic Butyl Building Tape®
High-Performance Window and Door Flashing Tape
A high tack, tenacious, durable, peel and stick air/vapor barrier tape system used for sealing PVC and aluminum fin windows and doors; window and door openings; and as a full coverage air vapor barrier membrane. It is a high performance window and door flashing tape designed to be applied down to -20°F (-28.88°C) without the use of primer or mechanical fasteners on most substrates. (Substrates must be tested for adhesion.*) It utilizes a high tack pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) combined with a high performance facer film. This design provides a full 12 month UV exposure. A greener, cleaner building tape solution that offers. No VOC’s, HFCC’s, nor CFC’s. It is non-toxic and non-allergenic. No off-gassing is produced during the manufacture nor installation of this product.
Features & Benefits
- Meets federal regulations for tarp tape
- No Primer needed*
- Can be installed in extremely cold (-20°F / -28°C)** or hot weather conditions
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- 12-month UV exposure
- Passes proposed AAMA 700 Sealant/Flashing compatibility testing
- Easy to install peel-and-stick application
- Creates total air and water seal
- Self seals around nails, screws and staples
**Protecto Super Stick can be applied in extreme cold weather; however Protecto Wrap Company does not recommend applying tapes below 0°F/-17°C due to health and safety concerns.