200-35™ Cold Applied Tape
Protecto Wrap 200-35 Pipe Wrap consists of an aggressive rubberized asphalt adhesive combined with a tough TPO outer wrap. The TPO facer is used as a seaming and flashing tape on TPO roofing applications. It has excellent adhesion on overlaps and can be used in below ground and above ground installations.
Features & Benefits
- When properly installed as a tight bonded corrosion coating the tape will perform as a shielding system. In the event the Wrap is compromised or disbonded from the pipe, the tape will allow electrolyte – current to travel to the pipe.
- Has excellent resistance to cathodic disbondment, even if surface preparation is below standard, as often happens in field application.
- The facer offers excellent conformability to irregular surfaces and has high puncture resistance to rough back fill materials.
- TPO facer can be used for above ground pipe wrap applications and can be exposed to UV light for up to 10 years.
- Fast and easy application and can be backfilled immediately after coating.
- Bitumen to bitumen contact at overlaps due to woven construction of geotextile backing.
- Excellent resistance to water or vapor transmission.
- Not subject to deterioration due to exposure to below ground acids and alkalis that are encountered in normal soil.
- Provides uniform factory controlled thickness, compared to field applied liquid coatings.
- Elastomeric properties to accommodate normal expansion and contraction of the substrate.
- Uniform factory controlled thickness.